Desktop publishing ( DTP )
Desktop publishing (DTP) is the process of producing printed documents using page layouts skills and a personal computer. DTP allows individuals and organization to create a wide range of printed documents, such as newsletters, books, magazines, and newspapers.
- To design documents used environments such as sales letters, label formats and invoices.
- To create some real objects with creative tools.
- To design brouchers , photo editing, logo design.
- To get knowledge about image cropping, cutting, and remodifying, etc.
- To embed images and texts with high resolutions.